Join the Fit Fathers Health 101 Movement by:
- Exercising 4-6 days a week for 30-60 minutes
- Eating 5-7 pieces of fruits and veggies daily
- Stimulating your thoughts with mindful reading
- Going meatless a few times a week, or permanently
- Saying no to fast and fried foods, sodas, sugary snacks, etc.
- Replacing enriched white foods with whole grains
- Drinking 6-8 glasses of water daily
- Never eating with less than 3 hours before bedtime
- Avoiding dairy completely
- Wearing seat belts in the front and back seat
- Avoiding carcinogens such as smoking, heavy alcohol and drugs
- Helping others with life enhancement and healthy living
- Leading positively by example so your child becomes the example
Stay Active, Eat Clean, and Energize Your Life!