The Vitamix did it again and whipped up “Joy’s Performance Pudding” in minutes. The kids highly enjoyed this natural dessert. But best believe we use it before and after training sessions. This Chocolate Performance Pudding is great and not just for Vegans and Lactose-sensitive folks, yes, everyone is going to love it! The Avocados provide such beautiful creaminess to the dessert that one won’t miss the cream at all. And oh, did we forget to mention how much healthier it is for you? Shhhh, it’s our little secret!
Prep Time: 10 min
Chill Time: 15 min minimum
Makes: 5x ¼ cup servings
2 Ripe Avocados; 1 Overripe Banana; 2 tbsp Cacao Powder; 2 tbsp Maple Syrup; Almond Milk or any other non-dairy milk as needed; 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract; 4 Dates; a handful of Chia Seeds , walnuts and grated dark chocolate or strawberries for garnish (optional).
1. Blend all the ingredients (except the grated chocolate).
2. Add a little milk at a time to get to the desired consistency.
3. Adjust the sweetness to your liking.
4. Pour the pudding into pre-chilled glass bowls.
5. Chill in the refrigerator for 15-20 min.
6. Garnish and serve