LIVALL announced today the LIVALL Bling Helmet, the world’s first smart cycling helmet that integrates communications, music, and smart lighting for the ultimate in safe biking. Featuring built-in Hi-Fi Bluetooth speakers and a microphone, the LIVALL Bling Helmet enables cyclists to make and answer phone calls to safely stay connected on the road. To communicate during group riding, LIVALL has also developed a Walkie-Talkie function to make it easier for cycling teams to communicate with each other and also converts text messages to voice – no more yelling.
Includes Riding App, Smart LED Lighting with Turn Signals & Remote Control for Safer Cycling
The LIVALL helmet provides cyclists with a safer and more enjoyable experience. It features 80 LED lights on the top and back of the helmet for better visibility and LED tail lights that show turning signals with a touch of a single finger on the included Bling Jet Remote Control, which is easily installed on the bike’s handle bars. Unlike traditional helmets, the LIVALL Bling Helmet not only protects the rider from getting hurt, but also sends out automatic SOS alerts to emergency contacts via the LIVALL Riding App when the built-in 3-Axis Gravity Sensor detects a strike. The Remote Control and Riding App not only control the tail lights but also easily play music, take phone calls, photos, videos, and more.
Includes World’s Smallest Nano Cadence Sensor to Measure Speed, Distance, Calories, & More Posts Ride Info to Social Media
Utilizing the LIVALL Nano Cadence Sensor, the smallest single unit cadence sensor in the world, the LIVALL Riding App also perfectly syncs with other smart wearable devices, like smartwatches or pedometers, providing data that helps cyclists improve performance,which they can then share on social media sites. The helmet also includes a Phone Holder to keep the phone handy with an internal power bank battery so there’s no need to worry about the phone running out of power during the ride.
The Bling Helmet includes an internal Hi-Fi Bluetooth 4.0 smart speaker located on the helmet near the rider’s ear that lets cyclists enjoy music safely on the road. Featuring one-touch controls for start, stop, volume, song selection, and skip, cyclists can listen to their favorite tunes while still hearing road noise and car horns.
LIVALL Bling Helmet Includes:
- Bling Helmet: provides fashionable aerodynamic protection while cycling.
- LED Lighting System: illuminates the helmet with 80 LEDs and turning signals that safely replaces traditional hand signals.
- Walkie-Talkie function: communicates with cycling teams during the ride.
- Built-in Gravity Sensor: detects emergencies and activates emergency SOS calls.
- Nano Cadence Sensor: measures speed, distance, calories, and more.
- Battery Power Bank: charges phone.
- Bling Jet Remote Control: easily installs on the bike’s handle bars to connect to phone and helmet.
- Phone Holder: securely snaps smartphone onto handle bars and charges the phone.
- LIVALL Riding App: analyzes ride, measures cadence, speed, etc., takes photos and videos. Shares ride info on social media platforms. App works with other wearables devices.
- Use phone safely: makes/takes calls with wind-cancelling mic. Converts text messages to voice.
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth speaker for hands-free music: listen to music safely while cycling.
- 3 fashionable colors: Ferrari Red, Ocean Blue, Bumblee Yellow.
“I’m passionate about bikes, and I believe that many cycling fans, like me, enjoy the cycling experience most when shared with others. Start your journey with LIVALL, share it, and make it more joyful!” said Brian Zheng, Founder and CEO, LIVALL.
LIVALL (Shenzhen Qianhai LIVALL IOT technology Co., Ltd.) focuses on R&D, operations, marketing, and management of smart cycling equipment. On April 17, 2014, a group of executives from top internet companies who are also extreme sports fans and cycling enthusiasts, came together to establish Shenzhen Qianhai LIVALL IOT Technology Co., Ltd. (LIVALL). The LIVALL management team possesses an outside-the-box thinking style, rich operating experience, channel advantages, and professional knowledge, combined with a deep love for their craft, which enabled the team to develop rapidly.