Southwest Airlines is launching a three-day sale offering extra low fares for fall travel. Customers can take advantage of low fares starting at $49, $99, $129, and $149 one-way to select destinations today through Thursday, June 4, 2015, 11:59 p.m. for the respective time zone of the originating city. Fares are available for travel on nonstop flights except Fridays and Sundays beginning Aug. 24 through Dec. 16, 2015 (check fare rules for restrictions and exclusions). Blackout dates include Sept. 3-5, Sept. 7, and Nov. 20 through Dec. 1, 2015. Seats are limited. Travel/to from Florida or Nevada is valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid only Mondays through Thursdays.
To see the list of available cities, prices, and to take advantage of Southwest’s special fares, visit www.Southwest.com.
Examples of Southwest Airlines’ low fares include (see fare rules below):
- As low as $49 one-way nonstop between Las Vegas and Los Angeles (LAX)
- As low as $49 one-way nonstop between Baltimore/Washington and Boston
- As low as $99 one-way nonstop between Dallas (Love Field) and Washington (Reagan)
- As low as $99 one-way nonstop between Atlanta and New York (LaGuardia)
- As low as $129 one-way nonstop between Austin and Newark
- As low as $149 one-way nonstop between Nashville and Seattle